- Edward Coles. (www.EdwardColes.com)
- College Drop-In (cache) at the invitation of the professor (cache), Eric Foner, the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. This was an undergraduate survey course: The Radical Tradition in American History. After this course, Prof. Foner retired. He named the last class of his last course: "Looking Forward."
- Creator: LifeNow - Photographs with Purpose. This is a website gallery for creating themes and uploading related photographs. The idea for this "participatory photography" site grew out of community meetings following a shooting in Ft. Myers, FL, October 2015.
- Journalist: syndicated columns originally appearing on FLTurnBlue.com, NewsBlaze.com and LinkedIn.com
- Member, Center for Public Integrity
- Co-author: A. Blumrosen and S. Blumrosen, "Restoring the Congressional Duty to Declare War" (Rutgers Law Review, 2011, Cache)
- Co-author with Alfred W. and Ruth G. Blumrosen: A. Blumrosen and R. Blumrosen, Slave Nation: How Slavery United the Colonies and Sparked the American Revolution (Sourcebooks, 2005)
- CIO: "The Reality of Intentional Job Discrimination in Metropolitan America -- 1999" 40 state reports and a national report statistically analyzing intentional job discrimination by applying Supreme Court rules of evidence to cleansed EEO-1 data from the EEOC to compare each establishment with all other establishments in the same MSA, Industry and Occupation.
- Florida Democratic Party (FDP)
- Delegate: FDP Convention 2013, 2015 & 2017
- Elected Democratic Committeeman: Lee County (FL) Precinct 49
- Lee County (FL) Democratic Party, Democratic Executive Committee
- President: The Democratic Club of Bonita Springs and South Lee County
- Lee County (FL) Democratic Party, Steering Committee
- Founder: FL Turn Blue! a Bonita Springs MeetUp Group
- Democratic Women's Club of Lee County
- Democratic Black Caucus of Lee County (FL)
- The Democratic Club of the Islands (Sanibel-Captiva)
- Progressive Democratic Club of Lee County (FL)(Spoiler alert: this is on Facebook.)
- The Haitian American Democratic Club of Lee County (FL)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU), Renaissance Academy in Punta Gorda
- Training and Credentials: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, Microsoft Certification ID: 1746681, 1999), Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS)
- Computer Science Instructor, Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
- Quinnipiac School of Law (Formerly known as the University of Bridgeport Law School)
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- ACLU - Florida
- The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- The Opportunity Agenda
- Rutgers Law School-Newark Minority Student Program
- Brennan Center for Justice
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Amnesty International
- Human Rights Watch
- Anti-Defamation League
- Jewish National Fund
- Per Scholas Providing A+ and life skill training, and computer recycling in the Bronx
and I am the creator of this website designed to answer most questions you might have about Democratic activities in the precinct, area, and county. If I've missed something, please let me know.
My LinkedIn profile is at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenblumrosen
© 2014-2019 Steven Blumrosen. All rights reserved.
Product names and various content (including but not limited to audio, video and graphics) are trademarks of their respective owners.
This is Steven Blumrosen's website.
Steven is a biological person with the right to vote, who was encouraged to exercise his free speech by the recent Supreme Court decisions of Citizens United and McCutcheon.
By the way, on this website I have not buried the styles in a separate CSS file. Instead, style coding is here for anyone to learn from. Gratifyingly, I have been told by an educator for Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida that women in high school who are learning to code have used this website for demonstration purposes. It may not be perfect, but it works. Glad I could help!